U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Tulsa District (SWT), develops small businesses and maximizes their opportunities for our procurements within SWT footprint on a continual basis, thereby ensuring a broad base of capable small business firms to support our mission and strengthen our Nation's economic development.
What Does SWT Buy?
The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers buys a variety of supplies, construction and engineering and other services.
Examples of these acquisitions:
- Construction -- Barracks, dining facilities, maintenance shops, hangers, hospitals, airfields, roads, levees, dams, dredging, and navigation.
- Engineering Services -- Concept studies, master planning, engineering studies, all types of surveying and mapping, engineering design and construction and inspection services.
- Other Services -- Refuse collection, grounds maintenance, janitorial, oversee and maintain recreational parks
- Supplies and Equipment -- Generators, turbines, HVAC equipment, electronic gear, repair parts, lumber, riprap, stone cement, and pre-fab buildings.
- Through Regional Planning and Environmental Center (RPEC) Environmental Services -- Consulting Services, Remediation, FUDS, Studies, and Investigation