FEMA Assistance Information - Government entities only

FEMA Assistance Information – Government entities only

Tulsa District and FEMA are working together to assist Local Governments working in Nationally declared disaster areas.

For Permits under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act (the deposit of dredged or fill materials in a waterway of the United States) please include the following in an email to the Tulsa Regulatory Office

1 - Completed FEMA Spreadsheet.
2 - Map illustrating location and site number of projects from spreadsheet.
3 - Contact information for county POC including:

  • Name
  • County
  • Email address
  • Mailing address
  • Phone number

Emailed copies of the information is preferred, but if the information cannot be emailed, please send hard copies to.

U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Tulsa District
Regulatory Office - CESWT-RO
2488 East 81st Street
Tulsa, OK  74137

For those NWP that require Pre-Construction Notification please use the Corps Application Form (Less the names and addresses of adjacent property owners) and
• U.S.G.S. Vicinity Map
• Plan views of existing conditions and proposed work (including dimensions)
• Cross sections (including dimensions)

Counties will be notified by the Corps of Engineers pertaining to which specific projects will require more information. The information should be sent to the address listed above at the request of the Corps of Engineers.