US Army Corps of Engineers
Tulsa District Website

Emergency Procedures

Collapse All Expand All

In response to the severe flooding and other storm related damages in the Tulsa District, it is anticipated that municipalities and owners of damaged property will want to conduct repair activities in the near future. A U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Section 404 Clean Water Act permit may be required for dredging or placing fill in waters of the United States, including rivers, lakes, streams, creeks, and wetlands. 

The Tulsa District has provided the following documents to answer questions and concerns related to these issues: